Opening Hours for the Winter
Free entry - table bookings for groups recommended
Please call to book a table if you would like your own space, expecially on busy evenings like Friday or Saturday.
Our opening hours from 3rd January 2022 will return to;
Monday - Thursday 4pm - 11pm
Friday - Saturday Noon - 11pm
Sunday Noon - 10pm
We can open at other times for groups during the week, just contact us when you have a date in mind.
This will allow us to manage costs while we await the return of all our friends and regulars post pandemic. We understand there are still concerns and new routines, please rest assured we remain committed to keeping visitors safe and comfortable.
We are really looking forward to see you soon! Do let us know if you have any concerns. Apologies for any inconvenience.
What we are doing…
- Masks are now optional
- Sanitisers are available at the doors and on the Pavilion
- Extra cleaning continues
- Ventilation is good as we have 2 extractor fans
- Real Ales still changing regularly
- Real cider, perry and craft lager
- Snacks available all day
- Wines,whiskies and spirits
- Please make table bookings by telephone if required
Gill & Martin.