Effective from 27th November our collection hours will be:
Every Day from Noon til 8 pm
Other times may be possible by arrangement.
Having carefully considered the options available to us as a business in the short term, we wanted to let you know the plan.
As December approaches, let’s work together to keep the beer and finances ticking over! This will see us through this situation and forward to a more social and positive 2021.
As we are not geared up to offer meals, it is not viable for us to open the bar, especially given the restriction on households mixing.
This is what we are offering from now until the next significant change in guidelines and laws, to help both the business and all our supportive regulars.
What we are doing…
- Taking phone orders from Noon EVERY DAY!
- Collection window open EVERY DAY!
- Open from NOON til 8 PM for collections at the WINDOW (Other times may be possible by arrangement, so do ask!)
- Keep great quality beer flowing – usually TRING - CITRA plus ANOTHER.
What we are asking of you…
- Call the pub number to order – 01923 282226
- Order regularly to keep the beer turnover fresh
- Try the alternative beers for a change
- Bring your own containers or clean ours and return
We are incredibly grateful for the ongoing support, both in person and via communications during this strange time. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you as soon as possible.
Cheers and take care!
Gill & Martin.
Mask? Please wear a face covering, use sanitiser and provide clean containers if using your own.
Paying: Credit tabs can be used in payment, or pay with cash or card on collection.
Jugs & Bottles We have limited stock of containers, so please supply more so we can recycle, or bring your own to fill.
Other stuff: Sure, why not add a bottle of wine or crisps, etc. We can’t eat all of them!
Order ahead? Yes, you can order for collection the following day, however beers are while stocks last!
Deliveries outside these times may be possible – ask when you call.
No, you will not be allowed to enter the premises or use the garden / Pavilion /Marquee for any reason.
Can I email or message an order? We would prefer you to call, as we will not be in the office much. Thanks.